Join Ms. Jeanne and Ms. Carolyn as they perform puppet shows based on popular picture books!
Children ages 18 months – 5 years are welcome!
Shows are Tuesdays at 10:00 am & 11:00 am in the Children’s Theater.
StoryTime Schedule & Themes:
- October 4- Welcome Back!
- October 11- Old MacDonald Had a Farm
- October 18- Pop Goes the Weasel
- Sign up sheet for Fall Party available.
- October 25- Fall Show & Party
- Dress in a non-scary costume! Signups required for the party.
- November 1- Toddler Anatomy
- November 8- Grin and “Bear” It
- November 15- Please and Thank You
- November 22- Be Thankful
- November 29- Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
- December 6- Under the Big Top
- Sign up sheet for Christmas party available.
- December 13- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree
- Christmas show and party. Signups required for the party.
- January 10- Chow Time
- January 17- True Colors
- January 24- Let It Snow!
- January 31- Backwards Day
- February 7- Did He See His Shadow?
- Sign up sheet for Valentine’s party available.
- February 14- Be Mine
- Valentine’s show and party, please bring 1 signed valentine per child to swap. Signups required for the party.
- February 21- Sweet Dreams
- Wear you favorite pj’s!
- February 28- When I Grow Up
- March 7- Zany Zoo Day
- March 14- Well, I’ll “Bee”
- March 21- Wild, Wild West
- Wear your western gear!
- March 28- I Love My Grandparents
- Bring your grandparents!
- Sign up sheet for Easter party available. Bring 12 plastic eggs per child.
- April 4- Bunnies, Bonnets, and Baskets
- Easter show, egg hunt, and party. Signups required for the hunt and party.
- April 11- Hats Off to You!
- Wear your favorite and/or craziest hat
- April 18- I Love My Library
- April 25- Picnic Day
- 1 combined show at 11:30 am in the Children’s Theater.
- Picnic on the library grounds at 12:00 pm. Bring a blanket and a lunch for you and your adults!